SM South News

Smoke causes fire scare in first week of school

Smoke causes fire scare in first week of school

Ali Harrison, Ads Editor

August 15, 2018


Filed under News, Online Carousel

Raiders sat in their classrooms when it began to smell of smoke. Teachers nor students knew why, but no one looked very concerned. Slowly, the rooms began to look hazy. Secretary Diane Johnson came on the intercom to tell everyone not to worry and that though the fire alarm would go off, everyone sh...

The student news site of Shawnee Mission South High School
shawnee mission south fire