Homecoming Court 2019

The nominees for the 2019 Homecoming King and Queen.

Jeffry Marquez

Gini Horton and Alma Harrison

All nominees are named from left to right.

Homecoming King Nominees

Julian Duff is a head section leader in marching band, a member of Student Council and a member of the tennis team.

Sam Aldeguer is the president of National Honor Society, a Varsity swim and dive captain and a member of International Club.

Timothy Holmes is a member of the tennis team, a member of International Club and a member of Pickleball Club.

Hayden Polen is a member of the Varsity basketball team, a member of the Varsity golf team, and a member of KSMS.

Will Huggins is a member of Varsity football.

Parrish Bruce is a member of Varsity football, member of Crowd Control and member of Black student union.

Mac Wissel is a member of Varsity football, a member of Varsity basketball and DECA president.

Young Woo Chang is the secretary of NHS, president of Spanish NHS and a member of International Club.

Homecoming King Nominees Not Pictured

Mason Vick is a member of Varsity soccer.

Parker Minnick is a member of Varsity football.

Homecoming Queen Nominees

Avery Yarbrough is a Varsity cheerleader, a member of Varsity swim and a PLS cadet.

Taylor Burns is the Jewish Student Union president, a member of Varsity softball and a member of KSMS.

Kate Herrmann is the marching band field captain, a member of the symphonic band and president of Project Lead the Way club.

Ali Harrison is a Varsity cheer captain, editor-in-chief of The Patriot and a Student Council Committee Chair.

Parrish Mock is a Varsity swim captain, assistant editor-in-chief of the Heritage yearbook and a Varsity cheer captain.

Maci Gunter is a member of Varsity soccer, a member of Varsity volleyball and the editor-in-chief of the Heritage yearbook.

Angel Duncan is a football manager, a member of Black Student Union and a member of BPA.

Emily Lang is the president of FCCLA, a DECA board member and co-Crowd Control head.

Caroline McCaffree is a Varsity Pacesetter, a member of KSMS and a pep club executive.

Maria Beach is a member of BSU, a member of BPA and a member of the tennis team.